Browser Security software is a tool that helps protect sensitive enterprise data from security breaches associated with cyberattacks. Browser Security Plus is an enterprise browser security tool that helps IT administrators manage and secure browsers across networks. It enables them to gain visibility on browser usage trends, harden browsers settings, control browser extensions and plug-ins, lock down enterprise browsers, and ensure compliance with stipulated browser security standards. All this helps admins protect their networks from cyberattacks, such as phishing attacks, watering hole attacks, ransomware, viruses, and trojans.
Supports multiple browsers
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
Manage multiple browsers seamlessly from a single interface.
Detect & manage vulnerabilities
- Gain total visibility into browser usage trends and add-ons present across your network.
- Detect which add-ons components are capable of causing security breaches.
- Manage and secure the browser add-ons with Add-on Management.
Enforce security configurations & ensure compliance
- Deploy security configurations to computers to prevent browser-based threats.
- Establish and ensure compliance to the mandated security configurations.
- Protect enterprise data from credential thefts, phishing attacks and accidental data leakage.configurations.
Control browser plugins, extensions and sites
- Provide or revoke access to web applications based on business requirements.
- Lock down your enterprise browser so employees can only use trusted business web applications.
- Securely handle enterprise and non-enterprise sites on a single browser with web isolation.
Audit and generate reports
- Keep track of the status of browser health installed in your network.
- Discover and fix new vulnerable browser add-ons as and when they are detected.
- Generate reports to detect computers non-compliant to custom security configurations.
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org