Remove waste from the system by ensuring that you have the right number of agents with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time.
GAIN DEEPER INSIGHTS
Obtain valuable insights into why customers call you, the problems they face, and how to best meet their needs by making data-driven decisions on business processes while ensuring workforce performance and quality management metrics are achieved.
Efficiently distribute interactions and work across channels through combined skills and schedule-based routing to boost efficiency and service levels while reducing costs associated with undesired overtime and employee turnover.
ENHANCE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
By capturing the “voice-of-the-customer” and analyzing the interactions you’ll spot opportunities to develop happy, competent employees that are motivated to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
ACHIEVE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
Increase your employee engagement by allowing agents to analyze and evaluate their own customer interactions and watch customer satisfaction and workforce performance soar to new levels.
SET UP FOR SUCCESS
Empower employees with the tools to measure and manage their performance while giving them a mobile app to check their work schedules, view messages, make shift trades, request vacation, state preferences and add overtime availability.
ACT ON ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE
User-friendly dashboards and reports turn raw data into real-time business intelligence, allowing you to easily visualize trends taking place within your business to resolve systemic issues with people or processes and apply immediate action.
- Automated pre-selection of potential cases of fraud provides fast and efficient fraud detection
- Minimize liability risk and ensure regulatory compliance by documenting client transactions
- Protect agents by giving them the power to record calls at any point during the conversation
- Verify whether calls are adhering to regulatory requirements such as MiFID II, Dodd Frank Act, and PCI DSS
- Full-time or On-Demand Voice and Screen Recording
- Real-time interaction monitoring
- Compliance recording for MiFID II, the Dodd Frank Act, GDPR, PCI-DSS, among others
- Automatic recording categorization
- Advanced search and replay of recordings with tagging
- Custom employee evaluations/scorecard template generator
- Agent self-evaluation
- Targeted training, coaching and employee assessments
- Keyword Spotting and Transcription
- Automated Fraud Detection
- Forecast across channels including phone, chat, e-mail, SMS and social media
- Scheduling down to one-minute intervals
- Outlook calendar integration
- Intraday and real-time schedule adherence
- Performance management dashboards and scorecards
- Check work schedules, view messages, make shift trades, request vacation, state preferences and add overtime availability
- Budgeting and what-if scenario analysis
- Integrations with CRM, ERP, Data Warehouse etc.
- High Availability options
Any organization that engages with customers, clients, partners or suppliers stands to gain from greater insight into the interactions that shape their everyday operations.
Mitel Interaction Recording is a software application that seamlessly captures, organizes, plays and shares voice and screen recordings, helping managers:
- Find ways to improve customer experience
- Optimize internal operations
- Identify and share proven sales techniques
- Meet regulatory compliance
Leverage intelligent monitoring and reporting features for a complete view of customer happiness and agent effectiveness by following the tried and true quality management process:
- Create unique interaction evaluation templates according to different team focuses and topics
- Filter and evaluate customer interactions
- Analyze evaluations
- Visualize results
- Identify coaching opportunities
COACHING AND LEARNING
We all want our agents to be performing at the level of the best agent in our contact centers. Mitel Coaching and Learning trains agents in a targeted way by suggesting courses that would close any gaps in customer service skills that were identified by Mitel Quality Management.
Once agents complete the required training, their knowledge is tested via quizzes and their newly acquired skills are verified in coaching and training sessions.
Coaching sessions are exemplary call scenarios between agents and customers which have been recorded for coaching purposes and can be exchanged among agents so they can strive towards the gold standard.
Every day, companies face a large volume of customer interactions over various channels. Each contact brings to light priceless information about products, business processes, market trends and customer requirements.
Mitel Speech Analytics helps managers sort through this data and spot changes in consumer behavior, allowing them to take the appropriate action to reduce call volumes and increase customer satisfaction.
Using keyword spotting, speech transcription and emotion detection, Mitel Speech Analytics captures the “voice-of-the-customer” to reveal trends and expose areas for improvement.
Fluctuating call volumes, expanded media types, high turnover, performance gaps and employee proficiencies are just a few of the obstacles your business encounters on a daily basis.
Mitel Workforce Management (WFM) is a software application that’s engineered to help organizations of all sizes lower costs and gain customer insights while becoming more efficient in day-to-day operations.
Put your employees in the right place at the right time in a manner that promotes business growth and provides a more balanced workload. Give agents the power to check their work schedules, view messages, make shift trades, request vacation, state preferences and add overtime availability – all of which lower attrition rates and raise schedule adherence.
Giving customers the opportunity to rate their service experience while it’s still fresh in their minds increases the likelihood they’ll return in the future. Initiate phone-based customer surveys immediately after any interaction with your agents to turn your apathetic customers into brand ambassadors.
Mitel Customer Survey is a quick, efficient and inexpensive way to collect valuable information and insight from customers, employees or any other constituents.
The feedback you receive helps your business understand how to increase customer satisfaction, lower customer effort and deliver a better overall customer experience.
It’s no secret that increasing agent performance increases profits but at the end of the day, managing employee performance is critical to running an efficient operation and achieving your business goals.
But how do you make sure every decision within your contact center is based on current & actionable data? With real-time dashboards, key performance indicators, and historical reporting you’ll be able to measure and manage the performance of your customer experience center.
Display contact center metrics such as call volume, service level, handle time, & wait time over any given time-period for data-driven decision making.
If you want to improve your metrics, you need visibility into every interaction and the analytics to get valuable, actionable insights.
But in an omnichannel world it can be difficult to gather the big picture you need to align overall business operations with business objectives.
Mitel business analytics delivers a holistic view of customer journeys to determine whether you’re meeting service levels and exceeding customer expectations. By leveraging WFO analytics software you’ll have the data your business needs to align employee engagement, optimize operations and provide a consistent customer experience.
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com