AI Fabric, Embracing Ultra-High-Speed AI
The fourth industrial revolution, driven by AI, is leading us into an intelligent world where all things will sense, all things will be connected, and all things will be intelligent. According to Huawei’s Global Industry Vision (GIV) 2025, the AI adoption rate will increase from 16 percent in 2015 to 86 percent in 2025. Ever-more enterprises will use AI for decision-making, reshaping business models and ecosystems and rebuilding customer experiences.
Huawei’s AI Fabric Intelligent and Lossless Data Center Network significantly improves the efficiency of cloud storage as well as High-Performance Computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, effectively bringing data centers into a new era — one defined by ultra-fast, lossless high performance.
Powered by the revolutionary AI Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) intelligent lossless algorithm, the AI Fabric Intelligent Lossless Storage offers users high reliability, high performance, and high-efficiency elastic lossless distributed block storage, accelerating the digital and intelligent transformation of enterprises.
Unique iLossless™ algorithms enable networks, providing low latency with zero packet loss.
High-throughput distributed cloud storage improves IOPS by more than 30%.
Computing, storage, and data traffic are integrated, simplifying architecture and O&M.
- CloudEngine 16800 Series Data Center Switches
- The CloudEngine 16800 is a data center switch built for the AI era. It uses the unique iLossless algorithm to learn and train network-wide traffic in real time, achieving zero packet loss and E2E μs latency and achieving the maximum throughput.
- CloudEngine 8800 Series Data Center Switches
- CloudEngine 8800 series switches deliver high performance, high port density, and low latency for data center and high-end campus networks.
- FusionStorage Intelligent Distributed Storage
- Huawei FusionStorage is an in-house intelligent distributed storage product that uses storage system software to integrate local storage resources from general-purpose servers — based on ARM platforms — into a fully distributed storage pool. It provides block, object, big data, and file storage for upper-layer applications to help enterprises easily obtain flexibility and efficiency in data access.
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org