Huawei FusionServer Pro 5885H V5 is a 4U, 4-socket rack server. It applies to mission-critical applications that demand high reliability and performance, and is ideal for compute-intensive services, such as virtualization, HPC, and databases.
The 4U server can be configured with 48 DDR4 DIMMs , and 25 x 2.5-in. hard drives for local storage and supports a maximum of eight NVMe SSDs. It incorporates patented technologies such as Dynamic Energy Management Technology (DEMT) and Fault Diagnosis & Management (FDM), and integrates Huawei’s FusionDirector software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
- High Efficiency, Stability, and ExpandabilitySupports 48 DDR4 DIMMs, up to 25 x 2.5-inch local hard drives, up to 15 PCIe slots, and two GE and two 10 GE LAN On Motherboard (LOM) ports.
- Smart Power Savings and Better Energy EfficiencyLeverages patented DEMT for smart power management, slashes power consumption by up to 15% without affecting performance and uses 80 Plus® Platinum PSUs for improved energy use.
- Intelligent Manageability and OpennessSupports smart O&M across the lifecycle and FDM for diagnosis with accuracy of up to 93% and provides standardized and open interfaces, facilitating integration with third-party management software.
|Model||FusionServer Pro 5885H V5|
|Form Factor||4U rack server|
|Processors||2 or 4 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (5100/6100/8100 series), up to 205 W|
2 or 4 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors (5200/6200/8200 series), up to 205 W
|Memory||48 DDR4 DIMM slots, 2,933 MT/s; up to 24 Intel® Optane™ PMem modules (100 series), 2666 MT/s|
|Internal Storage||Supports hot-swappable hard drives with the following configuration options:|
• 8 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 24 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 25 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives (front)
• 16 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA hard drives and 8 x 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs (front)
• 24 x 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs (front)
• Two M.2 SSDs
|RAID||RAID 0, 1, 5, 50, 6, or 60; optional supercapacitor to protect cache data from power failures; RAID level migration, drive roaming, self-diagnosis, and web-based remote configuration|
|LOM Network Ports||2 x 10 GE + 2 x GE LOM ports|
|PCIe Expansion||• Up to 15 PCIe slots for 15 PCIe 3.0 slots|
• 2 dual-width full-height full-length GPU cards (PCIe 3.0 x16) or 4 full-height half-length GPU cards (PCIe 3.0 x16)
|Fan Modules||5 hot-swappable fan modules with optional N+1 redundancy|
|Power Supply||4 hot-swappable PSUs with optional 2+2 redundancy. Supported options include:|
• 1,500W AC Platinum PSUs
• 900W AC PSUs
• 1,200W DC PSUs
|Management||• Huawei iBMC integrates one dedicated management GE network port to provide comprehensive management features such as fault diagnosis, automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.|
• iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management interface based on HTML5/VNC KVM; supports CD-free deployment and the Agentless feature, simplifying management.
• (Optional) Configured with the Huawei FusionDirector management software to provide advanced management features such as stateless computing, batch OS deployment, and automated firmware upgrade, enabling smart and automatic entire-lifecycle management.
|Operating Temperature||5ºC to 45ºC (41ºF to 113ºF) (ASHRAE A3 and A4 compliant)|
|Certifications||CE, UL, FCC, CCC, and RoHS|
|Installation suite||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||175 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (6.89 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10 in.)|
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com