World’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Brings Leaders Together to Discuss How Information is Transforming Business
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM) is bringing together an outstanding line-up of thought leaders, customers, OpenText executives and keynotes for the world’s largest EIM conference, OpenText Enterprise World, July 9 – 11 in Toronto.
“We have designed OpenText Enterprise World this year to show case our leading technologies that help businesses transform into Industry 4.0,” said OpenText CEO & CTO, Mark J. Barrenechea. “This is the best time to re:imagine business as a massive wave of new technologies are here. OpenText Enterprise World will provide an amazing opportunity to collaborate with industry experts, peers, and OpenText leaders on a wide-ranging set of topics that include content services, business networks, AI, Cloud and Security.”
A program for EIM leaders
Enterprise World provides attendees with a wide variety of learning opportunities including community-centric networking, insights from thought leaders and business practitioners, educational experiences, and access to on-site experts.
- New technologies unveiled: Muhi Majzoub, OpenText EVP of Engineering, brings live demonstrations and updates to the OpenText portfolio – demonstrating how cloud, security, and AI are powering the evolution of EIM technologies and delivering the information advantage for modern business.
- Focused tracks and training: Attendees can sharpen their skills with four curated tracks covering content, business network, customer experience management and AI and analytics. New this year, attendees can complete valuable industry-relevant certifications onsite, included in registration.
- Leaders’ Event: A new program provides C-suite leaders with tools and insights to navigate complex digital transformations, while offering opportunities for networking with peers to understand how disruptive thinking can impact and benefit their organizations.
- Inspiring discussions: OpenText will bring together CSR experts for a discussion on how companies can do well, while doing good.
- Engage with OpenText customers: Global brands network and share best practices on how they are using technology and information to transform their businesses.
Enterprise World will also feature a discussion with Sir Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, and an important voice in the discussion of the interaction between technology and society. The conference will close with a special conversation with musician and humanitarian Peter Gabriel.
“This year’s special guests provide us an opportunity to step back and consider the broader impacts of information and technology, and the shared responsibility we all have in creating a better tomorrow,” said Barrenechea.
For inquiries about OpenText, email us at email@example.com