Active 2-Way remote Monitoring with Alerts for System Availability
Introducing Talariax’s sendQuick Avera is an active 2-Way Monitoring system that helps in ensuring that company’s IT network is available and operational.
sendQuick Avera will inform your assigned personnel when critical network events have occurred and require attention. This will help attending support personnel to respond quickly reduce network downtime. sendQuick Avera allows authorized users to remotely check server status and trigger server shutdown/restart of services.
- Monitor system and applications with: ICMP, TCP and URL check, Windows WMI check (process and service), CPU, RAM, Hard disk check, On-demand SMS (for server status, service restart, server restart/shutdown)
- Filter rules for SNMP Traps, Syslog and Email (SMTP) with multi-level escalation and report
- Network monitor (Ping) with SMS feature to ensure server availability.
- Dependency monitoring function to reduce unnecessary SMS-es
- On demand scanning for a snapshot of systems availability
- Address book and shift management for better resource planning (integrated leave management
- Summary graphical report (for overall and per system/task)
- Operating system independent checking using Ping, Port or URL
- Wide platform compatibility for RAM, HDD and CPU check
- Easy administration and resource management with address book, shift and leave management features
- Highly cost effective due to coverage of unlimited number of nodes (*model dependent)
- Instant alerts on SMS to shorten response time
- Comprehensive message alerting features providing 5 levels of escalation with message acknowledgement
- Better alert management with suspension and dependency monitoring functions
- Efficient remote monitoring with the ability to use SMS to check server status and trigger shutdown / restart of services
ENHANCE PERFORMANCE, REDUCE COST AND INCREASE REVENUE
For more info, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org