Major shifts in customer expectations have brought new challenges to the way your business delivers customer experience. 90 percent of consumers check your website before interacting with your company, and most customers would rather interact through digital channels like web chat, SMS, chatbots and social media. Mitel’s MiContact Center Business platform is designed to give your customers the freedom to interact with you on their preferred device, using the media that works best for them while giving agents and supervisors the tools to manage today’s omnichannel customer journeys.
- ALL-IN-ONE SIMPLICITY
- Everything you need to operate a world class customer experience center including built-in Workflow Designer, Speech IVR, AI-powered Chatbots and Agent Assist, Interaction Recording, Quality Management, Workforce Management, Historical Reporting and Real-Time Dashboards.
- DESIGN WITH EASE
- Leverage an intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create sophisticated interaction flows for all media types without complex programming.
- EFFORTLESS ADMINISTRATION
- Provision and manage users from all business units through the administration interface, reducing deployment time from days to minutes, without the need for IT involvement.
- IMPROVE FIRST CONTACT RESOLUTION
- Agents collaborate instantaneously with experts to resolve customer inquiries on first contact resulting in fewer interaction transfers and customer call backs.
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
- Agents manage simultaneous interactions on a variety of channels through a unified web-based desktop or work directly from within the CRM. Fewer applications to switch between means greater agent productivity.
- INFINITE EXTENSIBILITY
- Integrate seamlessly with existing systems using our REST APIs and easily add non-traditional channels like WhatsApp, WebRTC video and IoT events into your workflows.
MICONTACT CENTER BUSINESS FEATURES
- Data-Driven Skills-Based Routing
- Voice, Chat, SMS, Email, FAX, IVR, Chatbots, and 3rd party media
- Self-Service IVR
- Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech
- Expected wait time and position in queue announcements and web display
- Workflow Designer
- Customizable real-time dashboards
- Standard and custom historical reporting tools
- Omnichannel case management
- Outbound dialing and messaging
- Google CCAI-powered Virtual Agent and Agent Assist
- Scheduled and real-time callbacks
- Agent/Supervisor instant messaging
- Mobile Agent (smartphone) and Supervisor (tablet)
- Silent monitoring / barge-in
- Built-in Call and Screen Recording
- Integrated Quality Monitoring
- Built-in Workforce Scheduling
- Integrated Workforce Management
- Standard & customized CRM integrations via REST APIs and toolkit
- Integrated with MiVoice Business, MiVoice Connect, MiVoice Office 400, MiVoice 5000 and MiCollab UC
DELIVER OMNICHANNEL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
Give customers the freedom to engage with you on their preferred device and provide consistent customer experience across all media, throughout the entire customer journey. Increase customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores, improve first contact resolution (FCR) rates and lower customer effort scores (CES).
EVOLVE YOUR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
From small, simple call centers to the largest, most sophisticated contact centers, MiContact Center Business is flexible enough to tackle any customer engagement challenge and grow with you as your customer sales, service and support needs evolve.
POWER YOUR CX WITH AI
Provide an exceptional customer experience while increasing operational efficiency with Google Contact Center AI-powered Chatbots that converse naturally with customers and agent assist technology that listens to the conversation and delivers suggested articles to human agents in real-time.
Give agents and supervisors the tools to make informed decisions and provide prompt service. Agents efficiently handle voice and digital media contacts from a “single pane of glass” – handling phone, email, Web chat, SMS, and social media. Supervisors monitor and manage agent and queue performance and are alerted when service levels are below target.
CONTACT CENTRE DECISION MAKERS’ GUIDE 2019-2020
There is no doubt that 2020 will be an exciting time. Providing a personal, omnichannel customer experience and choosing the right technology and is key to success. Read Contact Babel’s UK Contact Centre Decision Makers’ Guide 2019-2020 to help guide you through some of the considerations when creating and implementing your CX Strategy.