Features & Benefits of a Hyperconverged Solution
- Reliable & Stable
- High Performance
- Simplified & Easy to Use
Hyperconverged Technology Use Cases
Data Protection & DR
From snapshot, backup, and CDP to disaster recovery and stretched cluster, business continuity can be ensured effortlessly at different levels.
Data Center Consolidation
Getting rid of complexities and silos of legacy data centers through innovative software-defined technologies on Sangfor HCI.
Sangfor HCI is the best building block for enterprise cloud with built-in scalability, reliability and agility.
- Sangfor HCI aServer appliance for easy and quick deployment
- Sangfor HCI software + 3rd party server for flexible deployment
FAQs on HCI
What is hyperconverged software?
Otherwise known as Hyperconverged infrastructure (or commonly shortened to HCI), hyperconverged software is a unified system of data storage. As opposed to a traditional system, hyperconverged software combines storage, computing, networking, and management all under one roof.
What can you do with hyperconverged software?
Hyperconverged systems have many uses – here are three of the most common.
- #1 – Build your own private cloud
- #2 – Extend to a public cloud
- #3 – Achieve a true hybrid cloud
What are the advantages of hyperconverged systems?
Here are some advantages of hyperconverged solutions.
- Eliminating silos
- Lower costs (OPEX and CAPEX)
- No sacrifice in security
- Increased flexibility
- Components can be implemented separately
- Designed for scalability
- Simplifies your entire operation
Can hyperconverged software solutions help make my IT team more efficient?
- Yes. By combining all of your storage under one roof, you can eliminate bottlenecks in your operation, and significantly lower the OPEX and CAPEX of your infrastructure.
How can I learn more information about hyperconverged vendors and solutions?
- To learn more about how HCI vendors like Sangfor can help make your IT simpler, more secure, and more valuable, reach out to us today.
For inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org