Global cybercrime is predicted to reach more than $2.1 trillion in 2019 and cyber-threats don’t take days off. Sangfor Technologies, a leading vendor of IT infrastructure solutions specializing in Network Security & Cloud Computing, proudly announces the release of Sangfor Security Butler, the newest Cloud-based Security Operation Center, making end to end, expert-level security operation a luxury that everyone can afford. Security Butler performs complex firewall log reviews and correlation, alert and highlight relevant and critical security incidents for administrators and enables quick emergency response, all from the convenience of a cloud-based portal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It takes an average of 200 days for an organization to detect a security breach. Quicker time to detection enables a company to minimize damage and to stop potential data breach. However, security operation requires a team of security experts to operate 24/7 while companies of average size often lack the sufficient IT security skillset, visibility or budget to conduct comprehensive security operations, leaving them extremely vulnerable to attack.
• Customers often perform firewall review very infrequently (weekly or monthly) – or don’t conduct proactive security operations at all, which lead to a lack of visibility and timely response to critical security breaches.
• Large enterprises recognize the importance of SecOp. They either have their own SecOp team or outsource this task to MSS. However, this practice is prohibitively expensive, as qualified Security Analysts is costly, in high demand and rarely available on a 24/7 basis.
What is Sangfor Security Butler?
Your Own Cloud-Based Security Operation Center:
1) Security Butler performs 24/7 time-consuming firewall log reviews on your behalf
2) Real-time risk detection to highlight relevant and critical security incidents
3) Improve your overall risk posture by tasking Security Butler with performing basic incident response & quarantine of compromised assets.
How Does It Work?
• Security Butler requires Neural-X, an AI Enabled Cloud Platform for Threat Intelligence & Analytics developed by Sangfor Technologies.
• All participating Sangfor NGAF firewalls collectively share their logs with Security Butler. All logs are securely stored with multi-tenancy, designed to ensure privacy.
• Security Butler performs automated processing, correlation and TI look up, as well as human processing on the back end. Logs from customers or partners who have multiple firewalls under management are correlated.
• Security operation teams have access to their own Security Butler portal.
• The Security Butler portal gives users access to Advanced Threat Protection (including APT & Ransomware attacks, webshell events, etc), Asset Security Analysis (vulnerable business systems, targeted hosts, etc.) and Threat Intelligence.
• SecOps can directly block or quarantine certain assets from Security Butler..
Since the release of Security Butler, many customers have seen their complex and time consuming daily security operation transform into an ultra-simplified task. “Previously, it took us at least 2 hours to check the firewall status, security logs and threat status.
After implementing Security Butler, we have reduced the overall time to 10 minutes, allowing our team to focus on other critical tasks.” says the IT Manager of a large Chinese Automobile Manufacturing company managing more than 4 Sangfor NGAF firewalls.
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com